Thursday, July 24, 2008

totally new at this

hey, well i am totally new at this, my freinds thought i should kinda talk and like express of what i gone throught with my deafness and the hardship is has been. like not being able to go to school, getting in trouble of who i am, not able to wear my implant for a period of time, having multplie sugreies so i can just hear. so ya and i also don't really know alot of deaf or hard of hearing people cause i was like always surrand by hearing people and was fully mianstreamed in like 2nd grade. 

1 comment:

Jennifer Bruno Conde said...

Hi Meg,

Blogging can be really addictive! I'm new to it too. I started a blog for my 14 year old stepdaughter, Amanda who is waiting for activation after having been implanted July 14, 2008.

http://jenniferbrunoconde.blogspot.com/

Come visit!

Jennifer